FireFly SS LED Video Board in Action Upgraded Video
- Published on Tuesday, 14 July 2020 09:15
- Fire Up Video
- 0 Comments
New Video of the FireFly SS Jumbotron Screen in Action
Over ten years ago, we started Fire Up Video with a single jumbotron screen, which we later named the FireFly. We then added a second FireFly video wall, then built two larger DragonFly LED screens, and have then moved into custom modular LED screens. The original FireFly screen had a 20mm pixel pitch, but a couple years ago we decided to upgrade our two FireFly screens to 4.8mm pixel pitch, more than four times the resolution of the old FireFly LED trailers.
Now our two FireFly SS screens are top of the line for outdoor video boards. With the 4.8mm YesTech tiles, our updated screens look great, even in direct sunlight. Besides new tiles, we also added to the trailer as well, making the total screen size more than 20% larger than before. We extended the front of the trailer as well so we had room for a larger control that will allow us to run a full show from inside that trailer, which also now includes an air conditioning unit.
We created an updated video to show the FireFly SS video board in action, which you can watch below:
You can also read some of the tech specs of the digital LED signage for the FireFly SS below:
- 4.8mm SMD pixel pitch tiles
- 8.5 x 15 ft. LED screen
- 520 x 936 pixel count (486,720 total pixels)
- 9.5 ft. bottom trim height & 18 ft. top trim height
- 360-degree screen rotation
- Works on shore power or our built-in generator – See help sheet
- Enclosed, air-conditioned control room to run live shows
- Housed in a 22 ft. enclosed trailer, pulled by a full-sized pick-up truck – See help sheet
- 9,975 lbs.
- Banner-ready on the top, bottom, and sides – See help sheet
- 1.8:1 aspect ratio (very close to 16×9 = 1.77:1)
And you can read even more about the FireFly SS right here!
About Fire Up Video
Fire Up Video offers jumbotron video rentals for events across the Midwest, including states such as South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, Kentucky, Nebraska, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, and more. To rent a mobile LED board or for more information, please contact us at 612-759-1012 or firstname.lastname@example.org.